Laetitia will be having surgery in September for a leaky mitral valve. Updates and prayer requests will be posted here.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Sick before the op?
Dear friends, please pray for my health - my body is fighting something - my glands (particularly across the chest and under the arms) are sore. Normally this wouldn't worry me too much as I'd just rest for a while; however I'm concerned about it now because my op is only a week away and whether it will have gone by then is the last thing I need to worry about. For instance, I'd rather worry about getting my tax return and life insurance paperwork done than sore glands.
The surgeon has said that if that's my only symptoms then it shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately for me, every time I do anything that results in something brushing against my chest (such as putting on the car seatbelt) certain parts of my anatomy scream vociferously. Aarrgghh!!
Laetitia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment